About Kibbutz Ein HaShofet
Kibbutz Ein HaShofet is located in the North of Israel, in a beautiful area, just above Emek Yizrael, about thirty minutes from Haifa.
The kibbutz functions still as a “classic” kibbutz, with a rich community life, based on sharing and mutual respect.
Participants in the Ulpan at Kibbutz Ein HaShofet study three days a week and work two days a week.
The study program includes tours all over Israel, seminars and various lectures.
The kibbutz also provides the following services and facilities for the Ulpan participants:
- Computers room with (free) Internet
- Kibbutz dining room: 3 Meals a day.
Free use of Kibbutz facilities:
- Tennis courts
- Fitness Studio
- Swimming pool (in the summer)
- Free entry to Kibbutz events and holidays
- good connection to Kibbutz members.