- All participants are required to abide by the rules and regulations explained at the start of the program in each Kibbutz. Breaking rules and regulations may result in removal from the program.
- Possession and/or use of ANY kind of drugs is illegal and will result in immediate removal from the program.
- Alcohol abuse is not tolerated and is reason for immediate removal from the program
- Aggressive and violent behaviour –physical and verbal- is not tolerated and is reason for immediate removal from the program.
- The Kibbutz and all related organizing and responsible organizations DO NOT carry responsibility for the participants while on free time and away from the kibbutz.
- The participants are required to behave normatively, maturely, alertly and responsibly at all times
- The participants are required to participate in all aspects of the program. Non-participation may result in removal from the program
There is a required security deposit upon arrival to the Kibbutz of 500 NIS (around 150 USD) for damage of Kibbutz property, or for unforeseen expenses which will be refunded after the Ulpan, assuming no damage has been done and no expenses were made.
Refund of deposit is solely the Ulpan Director's decision. PZC-Hagshama is NOT responsible for refund or non-refund of the said deposit